Episode 2: Charles Fugitt, Ronin Consulting
Guest: Charles Fugitt
Previously: Director of Digital Innovation, McDonald's; Senior Managing Architect of Global Technology Innovation, Allstate
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
• How to get buy-in from key stakeholders to create internal support for projects.
• Prioritizing initiatives when you have a constant flow of new ideas.
• Tips for keeping senior leaders in the know about strategic initiatives.
• Where you should spend the bulk of your time for innovation projects.
• The most important component for successful corporate innovation.
• The top reasons why some innovation projects fail.
• The importance of responding rather than reacting when a project goes off the rails.